Bloggling Part 8Posted: December 29, 2012
Since I have been MIA while being home on vacation, I will give you a bloggling as a quick catch up.
- Saturday we went over to my sister’s house to decorate Christmas cookies. The kids had a lot of fun, and there were frosting and sprinkles everywhere. I would call the cookie portion of the day a success.
- I was really annoyed when my sister gave Mea a hard time for asking for ranch to dip her pizza in. Her kids were dipping in marinara sauce, Mea ate one piece of pizza, vs. her kids each eating two. My sister is a little obsessed with calorie counting, and weighing her food. She actually said to my kid, “Mea ranch has a lot of calories in it. Ranch is for vegetables.”
- It took a lot for me to keep my mouth shut.
- I was a more than a little irritated. I am still a bit pissy about it.
- Mea was super excited to have her big sister home for Christmas Eve, and to have her home on Christmas morning.
- Mea was very pleased with all of her presents, but was especially excited with Mack’s gift. Mack gave her an old I-Pod Touch that she had, she had two for some reason, and Mea has been non-stop playing music, games, and driving me crazy with it.
- Mack was also pleased with her gifts. Leather biker jacket, suede boots, various other things.
- Mack’s boyfriend joined us for Christmas. It was really fun. He is starting to loosen up a lot around everyone.
- I have been off work all week.
- Mea was officially sick of me on Thursday.
- Yesterday, she asked to go to daycare.
- I let her. I may have been a little sick of all the whining going on around here.
- Tonight, we are having our little baby grandson over for his first overnight with Nana, Grandpa, and Auntie Mea. Auntie Mea is beyond excited to have him to herself.
- Slowly but surely E is getting better. She still has a nurse coming to her daily to change packing in her incision, but the infection is finally gone.
- Tomorrow afternoon, we are having Christmas with the big girls and my husband’s younger brother and his fiancée.
- I am really looking forward to this.
- I bought the oldest and youngest stepdaughters Coach purses, and I can’t wait to see their reactions. I ended up buying them the same bag, just in different colors.
- The middle step-daughter specifically asked for money, and when asked about a Coach she said she didn’t want one. There are still many issues with her, too many to count.
- Need to get my house cleaned up and ready for all these people to be inside of it tomorrow.
- Also need to go to the grocery store so I can buy all the things we need to feed everyone.
- Also need to go to Kohl’s to exchange the sweater my sister bought for me for Christmas. I liked it, although it isn’t a color I would ever normally pick for myself, but there is a hole in it.
- I am sad that I have to go back to work on Monday.
- I am grateful that I go back to work on Monday and then I am off on Tuesday.
I think that is all for now. I will be back to regular blogging after I get back to work on Monday.