>Fun with Sissy…Posted: December 30, 2010
>The last two weeks for Mea have been filled with fun days of hanging out with her big sister Mack. We have a little more then a week before I have to take Mack back to Yellow State.
In the last two weeks…
- They have been to 2 movies.
- They have been shopping multiple times.
- They have been “ladies who lunch.”
- They made cookies.
- They played in the snow.
- They played make-up.
- They danced to music.
- Mack took Mea to school, and picked her up. Mack is super famous at Pre-School now.
- Hung out with their cousins.
- Went to lunch and hung out with their Nana.
- Went ice skating, with Mack, Mack’s friend and her little sister. This was as much fun as the hot chocolate after.
I know a certain four year old who is going to be pretty sad in the pants again on January 9th. Not to mention, that her Dad leaves for a 3 day business trip that day as well. A certain mom may be sad too.