I’m a Whyer, too…Posted: May 18, 2011
Today, Mea asked her Dad why she asks “why?” all the time. He told her he didn’t know, and then she came back with, “Because, I’m a Whyer, that’s why!”
Well obviously. Why? Why? Why?
I am a “Whyer?” too.
Right now, the things to the top of my why list are…
- Why can’t I still ground Mack?
- Why doesn’t anyone listen to me?
- Why do the things I do at work always seem to come to fruition at the wrong time?
- Why do I always schedule myself on the Saturdays that I end up having stuff to do?
- Why is Mother Nature dealing out ridiculous weather? It is not fair to have 90 degree days one week, and then 50 degree days the next. It’s May! I should be able to pack the sweaters away.
- Why did I get two more cats last Fall, ugh?
- Why can’t my hair color last longer?
Why? Why? Why?
What are you whying about today?