Where I Interview Mea about Me…Posted: November 10, 2011
I am totally stealing this from Heather at Production, Not Reproduction, as she interviewed her son Eddie yesterday and I thought it was too cute. Mea’s answers were pretty funny as well.
1. What is something Momma always says to you?
Don’t do that!
2. What makes Momma happy?
Hugs and Kisses
3. What makes Momma sad?
Yelling at Momma.
4. What does your Momma do to make you laugh?
Tickle me! Tickle, tickle, Momma!
5. What was your Momma like as a child?
She ate food.
6. How old is your Momma?
36? (younger is always better than older! Go Mea!)
7. How tall is your Momma?
Forty feet tall!
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with me!
9. What does your Momma do when you aren’t around?
Buys me presents!
10. If your Momma becomes famous, what will it be for?
Going out in the audience?
11. What is your Momma really good at?
12. What does your Momma do for a job?
13. What is your Momma’s favorite food?
Ice cream cones.
14. What makes you proud of your Momma?
All my sisters.
15. If your Momma were a cartoon character, who would she be?
16. What do you and your Momma do together?
Play with doggies and do the dishes.
17. How are you and your Momma the same?
We have long hair?
18. How are you and your Momma different?
Different colored skin.
19. How do you know that your Momma loves you?
She gives me lots of kisses.
20. What does your Momma like most about your Dad?
I don’t know. The yard?
This was really fun to hear her perspective of her thoughts on me and what I do. I also asked her the same questions about her Dad, and I’ll probably post them tomorrow. They are even funnier.