Things That Should Not Be AllowedPosted: February 15, 2012
So I was thinking about this the other day, and there are more than a few things that I can name off of the top of my head that I feel should just not be allowed.
Some of these things are irrational weird dislikes or fears or annoyances that may only exist in my own mind, but some I think are ones that everyone can agree on.
- Panel Vans. I think that these just seem super creepy. They always make me think of kidnappers and/or robbers, and neither of these things are okay in my book. In fact I just don’t like them at all. I will park way out-of-the-way to avoid parking next to one.
- Men in sweat pants. This should just flat-out not be allowed. If you have dangly bits, you don’t wear pants like this in public. It is just wrong.
- Women who don’t wear bras in public. Same as above only more jiggly.
- People wearing slippers in public. The only time where this could even possibly be okay, is if your house was burning down. That is the only time. They are house shoes. House shoes should stay in the house.
- People who can’t park.
- People who can’t figure out how slanted parking rows work, and go the wrong way down the rows in parking lots.
- People who can’t drive.
- People who are loud talkers on cell phones in public places.
- Teeth picking.
This is all that I can think of for now. I’m sure I have more to add to the list, but for now, let’s add yours. Takers?