Bloggling 2Posted: May 22, 2012
I have had another couple of days, where I have been thinking of things to put on here, and then can’t think of what I really want to say. Nothing of enough sustenance to actually make a blog post of.
So let’s go with another little bloggling, shall we?
- Last night, Mea had a major melt down. Crying, sobbing, just inconsolable. It happens sometimes, I really wish it wouldn’t. I am hoping that she was just tired.
- The Questioneers parents went to Vegas to get hitched. Which means that they haven’t been standing at the fence playing twenty questions, and Honey has only been barking at us a couple of times a day when someone comes to let her out. It has been blissfully quiet.
- I was uninvited to the ultrasound of youngest step-daughter. Apparently, the doctor’s office has a limit to how many people can come, and I didn’t make the cut. My feelers are a little hurt.
- My husband volunteered our house for youngest granddaughter’s birthday party, (birthday was actually yesterday) which means that whether I want to or not, my house will be getting the deep clean next week while I am on vacation. Not to mention that her mother is the one that is currently not speaking to me. I wonder if we are invited to the party if it’s being held at our house?
- My sister and brother-in-law are currently in Florida, and my parents just got back from Hawaii. I want to go somewhere without children now. Really bad. I would even go to Yellow State City, if it was just to get away for a bit. Wait, one of my kids lives there. Crap.
- I am thinking of having Mea’s hair braided for her 6 year pictures. I think it will look really cute with the dress that I bought for her.
- Mea is going to be six. How did this happen?
This concludes our little bloggling adventure for today kids. Hopefully, I’ll come up with something more profound for tomorrow.