Bloggling Part SixPosted: October 24, 2012
Several tidbits in Bloggling formation.
- Mea has conferences tomorrow for the first time since being in First Grade. I am looking forward to talking to her teacher and seeing how she is doing in class. I think things seem to be going pretty well, so I hope to hear the same thing.
- My husband is on his way to a meeting out-of-town tomorrow. Stupid national conference. I don’t like it when he’s not home. At all.
- Mea is really enjoying the new gym. I wish they had a “Suggestions Box.” I would suggest some comfortable furniture for waiting parents, and WiFi. I would even gladly pay extra to have these two amenities added. The steel bench makes my ass hurt, and the lack of WiFi makes me stabby.
- Sometimes, I just really hate people. Many of them. Particularly pretentious, “living vicariously through their children” parents.
- Mack went with me last week to watch Mea at gymnastics, and this week one of the moms asked me if she was my sister.
- I don’t know if that means I look young, or if it means Mack looks old.
- There are so many sets of twins in the time slot that Mea has class it is unreal. There are at least five. In that hour time slot. Different classes, but that seems like many multiples.
- My husband in one of his OCD cleaning fits, threw away all of the pictures I ordered from Mea’s birthday photo shoot. I had all the big ones out, but all the wallets, and every copy of the proofs that I ordered are gone. I can order more, but am annoyed.
- Mea told us last night that she wants to start watching “doctor shows” on TV, because she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. I can’t think of a single age appropriate doctor show that she could watch.
- Maybe I can find old episodes of Doogie Howser, MD. on Netflix or something. Any other thoughts?
- On Sunday, we are finally going to go watch my Dad use his Father’s Day gift. We bought him a Rusty Wallace Racing Experience. As a car guy, he is really excited about it. I don’t remember if he actually gets to drive the car on the track, or if it’s just a ride along, but either way he is pretty excited. My sister is going to take pictures. We are all going out for lunch afterward.
- Youngest Step-Daughter was officially put on bed rest yesterday. Her doctor has been saying that it was coming for a couple of weeks now. She has had elevated blood pressure, but so far no other signs of pre-eclampsia. They are watching her closely. For sure grandchild number 5 will be here within the next three weeks. They won’t let her go past that, and he is already over seven pounds.
I think that is all. At least that seems to be all of the nonsense that is coming from my head right now.